Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My First Post

My first blog will be about my aquarium, food and starcraft 2. For the aquarium, I will be talking mostly about its progress and some reviews on the products I have used. For starcraft 2, I will be sharing some of my opinions and strategies for all three races for single player and multiplayer.

I have three aquariums, a 0.8 gallon Marina tank, a 2.5 gallon Aqueon tank, and a 10 gallon tank. I first bought the 0.8 gallon for a betta fish whose name is Mr. Nibbles. The tank consists of a plastic money tree, gravel and five pebbles the pros of this setup is that the water is steady which betta fishes like. It also takes up much less space than larger tanks. A con is that maintenance has to be done every 3 days or else the ammonia and nitrite concentration will be too high. Nitrogen cycling cannot be done with this small of a tank because the water volume is just to small. Therefore, I decided to buy a 2.5 Gallon Tank for my betta fish.
Mr Nibbles the Betta Fish



Early Stage 0.8 gallon tank

No comments:

Post a Comment